It’s finally that time of year again!
The 1st and largest career advising event in Egypt is back for the third year in a row. We believe that our most impactful pillar is youth empowerment, it’s at the heart of everything we do
#ECS20 will boost your power with the extraordinary experience you’ll be having when connected with the leaders behind the success of Egypt’s multinationals, local companies, banks, organizations, and startups.
So stay on the edge of your seats and get ready to learn from all the success stories, tips and tricks of the latest trends in every sector and the inspiration by the various factors of challenges and success!
ECS’20 Activities in the two days conducted by 250+ experts:
– 30+ Talks.
– 10+ Panel discussions.
– 120+ Sessions. (You’ll have access to register and attend 3 sessions).
– Career Mentorship/ Coaching.
– Career circles with top-notch mentors.
– Networking with industry experts.
– Sponsors and partners stations offering different activities.
– And MUCH MORE!
Career tracks that will be covered:
1. Finance, Accounting & Banking.
2. Commercial (Marketing, Business Development & Sales).
3. IT and Tech.
4. HR, Training & Coaching.
5. Media, Advertising & Communication.
6. Supply Chain, Manufacturing & Project Management.
7. Management Consulting & Research.
8. Engineering (Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Communication, Construction).
9. Design (Graphic, Animation, UX, Architecture).
10. Pharma & Sciences Graduates Track.
11. Development (NGOs – UN – CSR).
Who can attend:
– Whatever career field you are looking forward to pursue, if you’re thinking of a career shift or even indefinite about your career yet; there’s always a place for you. Come and make your first steps worthwhile.
– University students.
– Recent graduates.
– Early Birds Fees: 250 EGP (Deadline 30 Dec).
– Late owl Fees: 350 EGP.
– NO TICKETS ON DOOR
– Online (Fawry or Credit Card): https://www.paymestore.co/C03394
– Talent Yard in Heliopolis (7 days/week from 10 to 10) – Location: 84 Merghany street, in front of Kolyet Al-bnat metro station, near to Abo Shaqra, 4th floor. https://bit.ly/2xDkiGs
– Payments are non-refundable, and they can’t be given to someone else unless you coordinated with the organizers in writing.
Next Steps After Payment:
– Keep your ticket/payment confirmation email with you as payment evidence for the event’s day.
– You will get an email to register for sessions by the 10th of Feb.
– Most activities, talks & sessions will be conducted in Arabic, however, some of the materials & terminologies will be in English, so above average English fluency is required.
This year we’ll help you feel empowered, ready to get answers to all your questions, develop your career growth plan, and most importantly to feel #the_power_of_youth and establish the network that will help you nail it.
Date & Time
28 Feb 2020
29 Feb 2020
From - To
09:00 am - 08:00 pm
27 Feb 2020 2:38 PM