Egypt Career Summit 2021
By Egypt Career Summit 2021
Share with friends
It will take place on the 28th & 29th of May at The GrEEK Campus containing the same value-adding activities we’re used to such as:
- Panel Discussions
- Career Coaching Sessions
- Career Circles
You are only one click away from joining us!
Get your early bird ticket from here:
#ECS21 will boost your power with the extraordinary experience you'll be having when connected with the leaders behind the success of Egypt's multinationals, local companies, banks, organizations, and startups.
So stay on the edge of your seats and get ready to learn from all the challenges, success stories, tips and tricks of the latest trends in every sector in the job market.
ECS'20 Activities in the two days conducted by 250+ experts
- 20+ Talks.
- 10+ Panel discussions.
- 90+ Sessions. (You'll have access to register and attend 4 sessions).
- Career Mentorship/ Coaching.
- Career circles with top-notch mentors.
- Networking with industry experts.
- Sponsors and partners stations offering different activities.
And MUCH MORE!
Career tracks that will be covered
1. Finance, Accounting & Banking.
2. Commercial (Marketing, Business Development & Sales).
3. IT and Tech.
4. HR, Training & Coaching.
5. Media, Advertising & Communication.
6. Supply Chain, Manufacturing & Project Management.
7. Management Consulting & Research.
8. Engineering (Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Communication, Construction).
9. Design (Graphic, Animation, UX, Architecture).
10. Pharma & Sciences Graduates Track.
11. Development (NGOs - UN - CSR).
- Whatever career field you are looking forward to pursuing if you’re thinking of a career shift or even indefinite about your career yet; there’s always a place for you. Come and make your first steps worthwhile.
- University students.
- Recent graduates up to 3 years after graduation.
- Early Birds Fees: 250 EGP
- Late owl Fees: 350 EGP
*NO TICKETS ON DOOR*
To get your tickets
- Online (Fawry or Credit Card): https://www.easykash.net/NMV7557
- Talent Yard in Heliopolis (7 days/week from 10 to 10) - Location: 84 Merghany street, in front of Kolyet Al-bnat metro station, near to Abo Shaqra, 4th floor. https://bit.ly/2xDkiGs
- In case of paying at co-working spaces, you will receive a ticket and you should keep it with you as the payment evidence.
- In case of online payment, you should get an email confirming the payment and you should keep it saved as the payment evidence.
- Payments are non-refundable, and they can't be given to someone else unless you coordinated with the organisers in writing.
Next Steps After Payment
- Keep your ticket/payment confirmation email with you as payment evidence for the event's day.
- You will get an email to register for sessions.
Most activities, talks & sessions will be conducted in Arabic, however, some of the materials & terminologies will be in English, so above average English fluency is required.
For inquiries please call: 01143313466
This year we'll help you feel empowered, ready to get answers to all your questions, develop your career growth plan, and most importantly to feel #the_power_of_youth and establish the network that will help you nail it
Date & Time
28 May 2021
28 May 2021
From - To
10:00 am - 10:00 pm
27 May 2021 11:30 PM